Sunday, March 6, 2022

Wine Tasting: La Finca Eugenio Bustos

  Name: La Finca Eugenio Bustos 

Variety: Cabernet Sauvignon 

Region: Mendoza

Country: Argentina

Year: 2021

Price:$5


Online Review

Pretty mellow for a Cabernet, although I love that it’s not too much black cherry. Spice, tobacco, leather, a bit of raspberry. Really nice!



Folly Review
Pg.88 Cabernet Sauvignon- According to Folly this wine is high in tannins and body and quite low in sweetness, which I definitely noticed. Often there are notes of black cherry, cedar and baking spices. 

My Review
I thought this wine was very dry and left my mouth feelings the tannins, which is one of my least favorite aspects of wine. I thought it was mostly oaky with favors of spices and cedar. I was one of the less fruity wines I have had so far. It also was not my favorite. 

I did not pair this wine with food. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wine Tasting: Domaine Les Fines Graves Moulin-à-Vent

   Name : Domaine Les Fines Graves Moulin-à-Vent Variety : 100% Gamay Region : Beaujolais, Moulin-a-Vent Country :France Year : 2020 Price :...