Sunday, March 27, 2022

Wine Tasting: Domaine Les Fines Graves Moulin-à-Vent

  Name: Domaine Les Fines Graves Moulin-à-Vent

Variety: 100% Gamay

Region: Beaujolais, Moulin-a-Vent

Country:France

Year: 2020

Price:$45


Online Review


Explosive nose of raspberries, red currants, plums; medium body with layers of fruit on the palate, plush texture, fruit lasts through the finish, acidity well balanced by the fruit.


Folly Review
Pg. 113 Gamay- Wine folly describes this wine as only high in acidity. Tannins, alcohol, body and sweetness were all rated very low. Folly also describes it with notes of pomegranate, blackberry bramble and violet. 

My Review
This was one of my favorite wines I've had. I thought it was fruity but not overly sweet and quite smooth. I think it was more flavorful than other wines I've had so far. 

I had this food with a platter of cheese. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wine Tasting: Domaine Les Fines Graves Moulin-à-Vent

   Name : Domaine Les Fines Graves Moulin-à-Vent Variety : 100% Gamay Region : Beaujolais, Moulin-a-Vent Country :France Year : 2020 Price :...